A PDF version of my CV can be found here.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics (2012), University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Advisor: Kyu-Hwan Lee
- Dissertation: A combinatorial formula for the Gindikin-Karpelevich formula
M.S. in Mathematics (2009), University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- B.S. in Mathematics (2007), University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
- Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Professor of Mathematics, 2020-present
- Department Chair, 2019-present
- Associate Professor of Mathematics, 2017-2020
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics, 2013-2017
- Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics, Brown University, Providence, RI
- The City College of New York, CUNY, New York, NY
- Postdoctoral Fellow, 2012
- Mentor: Gautam Chinta
- Simons Foundation, Collaboration Grant for Mathematicians, #429950, 2016–2021.
- Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics, University of California, Davis, July 17-21, 2023. Co-organized with many others.
- Free and Practical Software for Algebraic Combinatorics, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia, July 8-12, 2019. Co-organized with Mee Seong Im, Matjaž Konvalinka, Nicolas Thiéry, and Bruce Westbury.
- SageDays@ICERM: Combinatorics and Representation Theory, Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA, July 23-27, 2018. Co-organized with Gabriel Feinberg, Darij Grinberg, and Travis Scrimshaw.
- Combinatorial and Geometric Representation Theory, AMS Fall Sectional Meeting, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA, October 3-4, 2015. Co-organized with Peter Tingley.
- Algebraic Combinatorics and Representation Theory, AMS-MAA Joint Mathematics Meetings, San Antonio, TX, USA, January 10-13, 2015. Co-organized with Zajj Daugherty.